Disney Daze: A Trip through the Magic Kingdom

For me the Magic Kingdom and Epcot tie as my favorite parks, but for a lot of people MK is in first place without a doubt. And you can't blame them. With five whimsical lands, it's hard to not get swept up in all the magic. I mean even before you reach the castle you're already showered in pixie dust and in awe at the characters all around you.

Here's a look at the layout:


For me this layout is whimsical and light, just like the first walk down Main Street. We got to the park shortly after it opened and immediately got in line to meet Tinker Bell (you can find her in the Town Square Theater). She was very awake for such an early hour, whereas I was only one cup of coffee into the day, so it was hard to match that enthusiasm.

The "we were here" stamp is from Kelly Purkey's New Adventures set. The polka dotted card is from the Sunshine PL Core Kit. I stamped "MK" with the Laina Alpha Stamp from Studio Calico, and stapled the "Hello" label from Studio Calico's Walden PL kit.

The "Love" clear sticker is from MAMBI, and I just stuck it right onto that black and white of me and Tink (she was busy complimenting me on my top-knot). Finally, I attached that wood-veneer from Studio Calico's Park Ave. PL Kit with my Tiny Attacher, and used an old floral label from my stash to do a little journaling.

This next layout highlights a little bit of our time in Tomorrowland and a cute throwback of me and my sister.



The two neutral-colored cards are from the Midnight PL Core Kit. I then stuck a decorated chipboard piece from Studio Calico's Park Ave. Scrapbook Kit to give the cards some color, and to tie in with the water-color PL card from the Park Ave. PL Kit. The card had a sentiment that didn't really match with the trip, so I took some scrap paper and used the "My Favorite Part of the Day" stamp from the New Adventures set.

I hope you've enjoyed this tiny look into the Magic Kingdom. I promise there is much more magic on its way.

- Ally

No comments