Back to Life, Back to Reality

It's time to go back to school. After working, and adventuring, and eating all kinds of food, it's time to get back to the real life of 7:30 alarms and as many cups of coffee as humanly possible. Oh who am I kidding, the unlimited coffee was part of the break too.

For me syllabus week was last week, and after taking the Monday off for MLK Day, we are finally in full swing here at LSU.

To make it a little easier for you all I've compiled some links for you to devour. Feel free to spread them throughout the week or just take 'em all in at once. It's your life, live it.



Snoop Dogg took time out of his busy day to narrate Planet Earth. Snoop Dogg, if you're reading this I'm making a request for you to narrate every event for the rest of my life, because this is golden.

This instagram account. I'm obsessed. Okay obsessed sounds really creepy so we'll just go with super enthusiastically excited about it. Who knew Louisiana could look cool at times?

Adele can rap. That's all I'm leaving you with. If you haven't seen this yet, clear your schedule for a solid 15 minutes, and maybe an hour after that, because I guarantee you you'll hit replay more than once.

These keychains. If you haven't seen Gilmore Girls yet you're missing out. Lucky for you all seven seasons are up on Netflix, so binge until your little heart is content.

Finally, this youtube account. It's nice to see there are other young scrapbookers out there. Check this girl out, she'll make you want to photograph everything you see just to document it in your own little book of scraps.

So happy Tuesday y'all, I know it feels like Monday, but just keep in mind now you only have three days until the weekend. You can do it!

- Ally

P.S. I'm on a search for cute comfy shoes if you have any suggestions

P.P.S. My birthday is Thursday if you just feel like sending said comfy shoes instead of suggesting ;)

No comments