It's A New Year- Wait What?

I finally got around to putting a blog together to document my documenting. Funny how that all works out isn't it?

Anyway, although I am perpetually behind in my scrapbooking, I've managed to catch up a lot quicker than expected. One of these days I will just start scrapbooking the most recent stuff first, but it's so hard to just give up on the projects I'm currently working on.

So... I'll start by sharing the beginning of 2014, a new year.



I just use the Studio Calico Handbook page protectors to hold everything. In this layout I used two 2x3 cards from Becky Higgins Sunshine Edition. I love how it looks like confetti being thrown i the air. The alphas are from American Crafts.


The 4x6 card in this layout is one of my favorites. It's the simple details that I love. The card is from the Walden Studio Calico Kit, as well as the doily and alphas. The arrow stamp is from Amy Tangerine. I just wrote write on the picture of the coffee with a K&Company pen that you get with SMASHbooks. 

What are your favorite tools for Project Life? Feel free to share your advice in the comments below

No comments