Spring Break!!!

While most people head for the beach for Spring Break, I'm more of the kick back and relax at home kind of gal.

This layout perfectly depicts what my spring break was like. I did a lot of studying for the Chemistry AP exam, while listening to Aziz Ansari of course (how else am I supposed to stay sane?), and a lot of laying around in a hammock that my parents got for their wedding. Might I add they've been married for 19 years now, yet they just opened the hammock...



Anyway I used the Studio Calico Handbook Page Protectors, a 4x3 card from the Walden Project Life Kit, and twine and alphas from the same kit.

I stapled the twine down with some regular staples (this was before I got my tiny attacher, which I must say is a life saver). And, well, the handwriting is all mine, probably took about 10-15 minutes to get it done, I just copied off of some font on the internet (you can find them all over Pinterest).

What are your favorite ways to spend a break? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

Have a great day!

xo

Ally

No comments