Prom, Prom, Prom, Prom

Every month my high school let off for a long weekend so that kids had the opportunity to go home. Lucky for me we got off the weekend of my old high school's prom, so I was able to visit with all of my old friends and dance the night away.

Here's a look at the layout:



The chevron glitter card is from Me and My Big Ideas. I stapled the ticket they gave us for the prom (they never took mine at admission for some reason) on top of the card with a regular stapler (again pre tiny attacher).

I decided to make the bottom two photos black and white to match the purply silver theme. I find that putting low-quality photos in black and white makes them look better anyway.

Finally the "Favorite" sticker is also from Me and My Big Ideas.

Hope you're having a relaxing Friday eve,

xo

Ally

No comments