Throwing it Back to Easter

Have I mentioned that I'll never be caught up on Project Life? It's inevitable, I should just accept it, but it's hard to see all these other bloggers that scrap weekly and seem to have their life in order.

I love how Juli Maniago is doing her own Project Throwback over on her YouTube channel. (P.S. you should totally check it out). Maybe one day I'll just put all my old stuff on the back burner and start with the new. Maybe that will be my 2016 resolution, or maybe, just maybe, I'll miraculously catch up on everything. You'll just have to stay tuned and see ;)

Anyway here's a sneak peek into April in my 2014 Project Life album.


The "hello" card is from Studio Calico's Park Ave kit, the grey card is from Becky Higgins Sunshine Edition Core Kit. The wooden stickers I used are from Walmart many many years ago.



I don't divide up each month like other people do because I have two separate albums for this time period. I scrap by year, but while I was in high school all those pictures were in a separate album done by school year. Now that I'm starting college I'm going to make it all one year or separate by school year and summer. I'm not quite sure yet.

This is just a tiny Sunday morning morsel for y'all, stay tuned for Tuesday when I'll be showcasing the 'full' (it's two 6x8s) Easter spread.

Kick back and relax, it's still the weekend after all.

xo

Ally

No comments