Weekend Update: Gamedays and Galas

Y'all Adele put out her first new single in three years today! Go check it out here. I'm not gonna lie, it's been on repeat all morning for me. Happy Friday! As you can see, the Weekend Update is coming to you on the Friday before my next weekend is set to start.... That's just how much I have my life together right now. It's all good though, fall break is right around the corner, and midterms are almost over. So grab your cup of coffee and enjoy your Friday morning before the rest of this weekend gets too crazy.

A look at last weekend:


It was a weekend that we'll never forget. Seriously y'all, my voice is still recovering. LSU BEAT THE GATORS!!!!!! I'm so freakin' stoked to be attending this school when the football team is flipping fantastic! Did I mention that I'm excited? I mean if you couldn't tell here's a picture of just how excited I was, featured on the one and only ESPN. 


Leonard had just scored right in front of me, and I don't think there's anything y'all could've done to get me to calm down #noshame. 


Aside from the best football game I've got to witness as a student, Phi Mu had our semi on Friday. *cue celebratory emojis* We went to Club XO, this real snazzy place in downtown BR, but that's not even the best part. Y'all there was a LIVE BAND and they played MOTOWN MUSIC. If you don't know already, I'm a big fan of all things Motown and without question 'Let's Get It On' by Marvin Gaye is my all-time favorite song. 



Meet my date for the night. He was pretty rad. He spun me around on the dance floor and stuff, I almost fell out but you know that's just a minor detail...


Here's some more pics for your viewing:

Me and my high school friends reunite every game day, it's great to share so much school spirit with them.


Meet Regan. She's the one that just 'gets me'. We met during rush and both ended up pledging Phi Mu, I like to call that a happy coincidence. She's the bomb.com no question about it.


Meet Haley. She's the one that keeps Student Government sane when we all get a little rowdy. Monitoring blue books can get tiring, so we make sure to stay entertained. Chair spinning and jam sessions are always involved. 

Get excited y'all it's almost the next weekend! I mean honestly if you're anything like me, Friday already counts as the weekend so lets celebrate with a collage of me and my bestie, Hershey. His cuddles have magical healing powers.




Keep keepin on,

Ally

No comments