Seaux Stressed

There's this funny thing about college. I'm tired all the time. For no reason at all. It's a medical freakin' miracle I tell you. I've been way more stressed in the past over things that were definitely worth stressing over, but nowadays I'm just tired, and then I'm confused and stressed about being so tired. It's a dreadful cycle. Luckily I found ways to throw the stress out the window (or at least push it deep into the back of my brain, we'll leave that as a problem for future Allison). 

Here's a look at last week in photos.


LSU brought dogs to campus, so naturally my roommate and I ran home to take compatibility quizzes for which pet would work best in our apartment. This little guy thankfully matches up, unfortunately for us we can't have pets in the apartment, but you know these are just minor details... Guess we'll have to stick to petting strangers' dogs for now. 





I set up my French stuff to make myself feel artsy. Past self probably should've studied more instead of taking photos because I didn't do so hot. Midterms are hard y'all. It's okay though, it's nothing a late-night study session can't fix, just gotta keep moving forward. 



Phi Mu hosted a pumpkin carving event, and it was the first time I'd ever carved a pumpkin by myself. Is this what adulting is like? I managed not to stab myself and the design wasn't too scary, haha see what I did there. 





If you're ever feeling stressed food and coffee are always my go to solutions. Just try it out I swear you'll chill out just thinking about it. 


To start the stress free weekend off right I stopped  by Trader Joes and got some pretty fall flowers. They were $4! Just between you and me, it took me several tries to get this photo, a little fly kept buzzing around the sunflower and ruining the pic. I guess he just likes sunflowers as much as I do.

I hope your Monday isn't treating you too terribly, if so just take a deep breath and remember the weekend is only 5 days away.

- Ally


No comments