But Loving Him Was Red...

I have a slight love for T-Swift, and there's red in these photos, so you know the title was going to happen eventually.



I didn't take a lot of photos in February. I separate my albums by photos at school and photos at home so I have a lot less photos for the home album.

The card is from a Me and My Big Ideas pack. I have no clue which one. A friend of mine bought a bunch of supplies during Black Friday last year and gifted them to me, so all organization went out the window.

The writing "Feb." was my attempt at fake calligraphy. It was nerve wracking at first (I only have so many neutral striped cards), so I practiced on an index card a few times, but then I got the hang of it. I find that I have to be the opposite of a perfectionist to appreciate things like my own fake calligraphy.

What simple details do you use in Project Life? Share your thoughts in the comments below.


No comments