Road Trip!

About twice a year my family piles into a mini-van to road trip to Dallas, TX. It started around 5 years ago, and it isn't stopping anytime soon.

Who would've thought that a trip to see family members (with young kids might I add) would be a relaxing vacation that you look forward to every year.

Here's a look at my layouts:


The 'i LOVE" card is from the Becky Higgins Sunshine Edition Core Kit I used the app Phonto to do the lettering on the bottom photo. Side note: that book, Creativity, Inc., is probably one of the best books I've ever read, definitely the best biography. It talks all about Pixar and their values and what to do to build a phenomenal company. It's fantastic!


The "Family Time" sticker is from the Me & My Big Ideas Pocket Pages clear stickers packet. The date stamp is just a simple Studio Calico roller date stamp I inherited at some point. I wrote a sentiment at the top in cursive but decided to blur it for this post. 

Fun fact these pictures were taken on two separate trips. The top one is from the Fourth of July, I just didn't notice it until I had already finished the layout, but it'll be our little secret ;)

Have a great Sunday!

xo 

Ally

No comments