Disney Daze: Let's Resort Hop

Hello Disney Daze, my how I've missed you. After finally having a week where I'm both off of work and school AT THE SAME TIME I was finally able to tap into my creative resources and get to crafting. The result is an almost COMPLETED (yes COMPLETED) album. 

That's right ladies and gents I may have finished an album with less than a year's effort. Ain't it crazy? 

So let's look at the layouts shall we?

Okay before you get confused keep in mind that picture one is the front of the pockets and picture two is the back. Usually I photograph how it would look laying next to each other but there was a fluke so just bare with me. 



Once we arrived in Orlando we had time to kill and no park ticket to use so naturally we resort hopped. The best thing about resort hopping is you can ride the monorail and still experience some of the magic without ever having to pay to enter the park. Although if you drove 12+ hours just for resort hopping then you seriously need to reevaluate. 


The red "Everyday" card is from the Project Life Core Kit: Sunshine Edition. It was originally a 4x6 but I cut it down for the pocket, and then used my corner rounder to make it match. I then wrote "i want this" (hoping it would translate as "i want this everyday") on an old tag and stapled it down with my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher. The little star stamps are from an old Studio Calico add on. 

The yellow patterned card is also from the Sunshine Core Kit, and the red rose is from a really old sticker set I probably got at Hobby Lobby. Finally, I stamped "my favorite part of today" with the Kelly's New Adventures Stamp Set and stamped "Resort Hoppin" with the Kelly's Outline Letters both from Kelly Purkey Stamps. Which reminds me, if anyone wants to send a gift card my way I'm absolutely in love with everything in her shop. Good thing my college budget is keeping me in check. 


This layout is pretty simple. I stuck to the primary color theme that's working in the shirts from Downtown Disney. All of the cards are from the Sunshine Edition Core Kit, and I stamped "Magical" with the outline letters from Kelly Purkey. 

I have to say roaming around resorts and jumping into the condo's pool really got me hyped for the week ahead. Man I'm having serious Disney nostalgia. 

I hope your day is as magical as Disney World.


- Ally

No comments