Disney Daze: Morocco Lovin'

Y'all I could've spent the entire Disney vacation just roaming around the Moroccan pavilion at Epcot. I'm dead serious. It's amazing how much effort goes in to getting the details of each place just right. Morocco was breathtaking to say the least. Don't believe me? Take a look for yourself.

Here's the layout:



First let me start off by saying that the lighting was weird in my room when I took these pictures, so not everything is as super orange as it seems. Okay, let's get started. The tag in the upper left corner is from a really old paper pad and I backed it with a burnt orange/brown piece of scrap paper. I stamped "Morocco" with the Laina Alphabet Stamp from Studio Calico. The upper right corner is a picture of Restaurant Marrakesh, one of the fancier restaurants in the pavilion. 

I love the middle photo of the basket full of colorful yarn. I think it's a perfect picture of how colorful the pavilion was. I used some phrase stickers from Studio Calico that I got on sale for Black Friday, and stamped the stars with the "Adventure is Out There" stamp from Studio Calico (it is no longer available). 

In the bottom left corner I used a PL Card from a Becky Higgins Travel add-on from Hobby Lobby, and then stamped "getaway" on the bottom right photo with a stamp from Kelly Purkey, in the Moonlight White Brilliance Ink.


Both of these full size photos are from Persnickety Prints. I decided not to do anything to them, so I could just let the details in the photos speak for themselves. I mean LOOK at those mosaics!



In this layout both of the PL cards are from the Sunshine Core Kit. I wrote some lyrics from an Aladdin song with a brown sharpie and then adhered some gold stars from the Walden PL Kit from Studio Calico. I decided not to embellish any of the photos because there are just so many details. The "morning, noon, night" stamps are from the phrase stamp in the Odyssey PL Kit, and the wood veneer is from the Park Ave PL Kit.

How do you document your travels? Lots of selfies? That's okay we don't judge here. Share your methods in the comments below!

Have a great day y'all, we're almost to the weekend!

- Ally

No comments