LSU v. BAMA: The Road Trip of a Lifetime

Some things you check off your bucket list, and some stones are left unturned. I went to an LSU/Alabama game recently (bucket list), but left Tuscaloosa with a fifth consecutive loss to Bama, we'll have to turn over that stone another day. 

It can be blamed on so many different things. My personal favorite is the curse against red teams, although if that had any truth to it we would be in some serious trouble. Regardless of the loss, and the plethora of Bama fans, we had an unforgettable weekend with some pretty rad friends. I don't think you could plan a better reunion than this.

So let's get started, I've got plenty of people to introduce you to: 




Oh yeah, this is me excitedly posing with our five tickets. Let's just say I'm glad I saved some graduation money for a rainy day. No regrets here, I felt like a kid on Christmas when I went to pick up the tickets.


Everyone meet my family, family meet everyone. While none of us are actually related we might as well be. Back in high school we were around each other 24/7 (ah the perks of really tiny boarding schools). It'll be too overwhelming to introduce everyone now, but keep in mind that I love these people and that they're the bestest there is. Yes I said bestest, the grammar gets faulty when I get excited.


This roadtrip was amazing. I loved reuniting with everyone, and loved meeting new people, even if they were Bama fans. Hopefully we'll get to do it again sometime soon, but until then we're still loving Saturday nights in Death Valley.

No comments