Weekend Update: Football What Are You Doing?!

Ladies and gents we survived another week. Take a second to pat yourself on the back, you made it. 

Let's look at the week in photos: 


GRUB. GRUB. GRUB. GRUB. That's really all I have for this. I dressed up like Misty Day from AHS and did a lot of spinning around in my flowy dress. Everyone understood my costume and that was just the icing on top of the cake. 



Meet Logan. He only went to brunch with me so I would take his picture for my #goodfoodgreatfriendsseries If you don't know what I'm talking about you should really go check out my instagram. The link's in the sidebar. Go on, don't be scared. 


LSU v. Arkansas: first off let's just take a moment to appreciate these Leonard Fournette half-face on a stick thingies we got going on here. If we're talking about accessories, LSU won hands down. Unfortunately the SEC doesn't care about accessories, and we are slowly falling to the bottom of the rankings. While I'll support my Tigers till my dying day, I think we can all agree that it's just gotten pretty sad (I write this as I'm watching the Ole Miss game, so we'll see if we'll ever pull through). 


Recreated my Bama pic to celebrate finally being home. It'd been a while since a home game, and it was especially nice to not have to deal with any Bama fans ;)

Monday calls for pretty flowers.


Y'all I got published in DIG magazine, so the rest of the week was pretty great after that.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Sleep in late and go to bed early if you must, just do what makes you happy. Might I suggest keeping a cup of coffee in your hand at all times? No, just me? Well okay that's fine too.

Y'all keep having a good time, I'm probably gonna go take a nap.

- Ally

No comments