Cinnamon Rolls and Other July Fun

Sometimes it is so nice to just take in what your own city has to offer. Go out and explore where you live you never know what you're going to find! In this case I found a great coffee shop tucked away in downtown Baton Rouge that serves the MOST AMAZING CINNAMON ROLLS. Yes I used caps lock, it shows excitement. 

So, like any foodie would do I snapped a picture to document the wondrous pastry and then devoured it with help from my mom.

If you're ever in BR check out Strands Cafe and experience one of these bad boys for yourself.  


I love using mostly photos in my layouts, especially when I don't have a lot of photos for one month. The wooden veneer that says "Yes 100% yes" (which describes my exact feelings towards this cinnamon roll) is from the Studio Calico Park Ave. kit, and the heart stamp is from the Walden Project Life kit. I used my tiny attacher to secure the wood veneer to the page.

Hope you're having a great Sunday full of cinnamon rolls.

xo

Ally

No comments