It's Time to Give Thanks (Or It Was At Least)

As we reach the end of the 2014 album we reach the end of this "project throwback" series as one of my many inspirations Juli Maniago likes to call it. But dry your tears because there's still a lot more to come from this blog. I did a lot this summer, and a lot in 2015 so far, and get this: I'm going to scrapbook as it happens. 

You heard it here ladies and gents I'm putting project throwback aside and living in the now (well as much now as I can, you know a girl's gotta study). As I enter college you'll get to follow along through layouts, and when I don't have time for that you'll get to follow along through pretty pictures, or sad iPhone pictures (we'll see how the day is going). So brace yourselves, there's going to be more than scrapbooking up on this corner of the web, but there will still be lots of layouts to fill your hearts with.

So let's get started:


I want to preface with the fact that I love this layout, and I'm not even sure why. I think it's the colors involved, and how the embellishments are tiny but meaningful. Or maybe it's that my dog is in half the photos and he's just the best. 


Anyway, the stars in the upper left corner are from the Studio Calico Walden Project Life kit. On the upper right corner photo I wrote "Get in my belly" with a Sharpie pen and it hasn't budged. I think it accurately describes my feelings towards that food. The bottom left photo just had to be included because who doesn't spell my name that way you know? And finally, the bottom right photo is one of my favorites as obvious by the sentiment "Thankful for This"


This layout is a little collection of photos from our Christmas card photo session (the photos aren't that blue my camera was acting funny). And by photo session I mean selfies courtesy of me and my sister. Yes our family Christmas card was strictly selfies of us. That's what happens when mom puts the 14 year old in charge of Christmas cards. 

The gold alphas are from Me and My Big Ideas.

So yeah that's the end of the layouts for now, there's still Christmas photos to come so stay tuned, but think about what you would like to see on this blog in the future.

I'd love your suggestions.

And finally, have a relaxing Sunday, maybe stay indoors, it's really hot out there.

xo

Ally

No comments