A Whole New World

I'm baaaaackk.

Oh, and I'm sorry. I didn't post cool pictures, because, well, I'm kinda bad at this whole blogging thing, but you know it's a learning process. So let's try this again, Round 2.

So what's been going on with you? Buy any cute shoes lately? Finally get your life organized after weeks of putting it off? Or maybe you decided that it was best to procrastinate it all and just take in the daily details.

Either way here's what's been going on with me [all of the above included]:


  • I went through Sorority Recruitment (informally known as rush) at Louisiana State University. *queue all kinds of deathly weather here* we braved everything from sauna like heat to torrential downpours and still came out alive at the end. 
  • I pledge Phi Mu and am completely in love with my decision and my sisters. LIOB y'all LIOB

  • I bought my season tickets for LSU football because, when in Rome...
  • Taylor Swift invited Phoebe Buffay onto the stage at her L.A. show to perform Smelly Cat and my heart exploded with all the feels (if you haven't seen it yet check it out here, matter of fact just put it on replay).
  • I celebrated a wedding and a baptism all in one day.  Lots of good food and great people.

  • I formally pledged my soul away to my sorority, and was completely okay with it.

  • And most recently I attended my first football game in Tiger Stadium as a student. Oh, and got stuck in the stadium with 90K of my closest friends for the first game to be cancelled since 1918 (due to WWI, unlike the war we waged against mother nature on that fine night).
Oh, you know, just representing.


The mass of students trying to leave the stadium, complete standstill for what felt like forever.

For my scrapbooking lovers out there I promise to get back to the 'daily grind' for you to enjoy my works of art (lol who are we kidding). But really though, I've started the Disney album and can't wait to share it so stay tuned, oh and I'm sure there will be a Throwback Thursday in here somewhere so we can finally put the 2014 album behind us.

So stick around, it's just about to get good. 

xo 

Ally



No comments