Disney Daze

Four words: best senior trip ever.

It all happened last minute. We (my mom, grandmother, sister, and I) got a condo, I bought my tickets, and a month later we were on our way to Disney. Yes I realize a month isn't super last minute, but in Disney time that's like planning a trip the day before!

I have to say if you're planning on going to Disney GO WITHOUT KIDS, even if they're not your kids, go without them. It makes the experience so much better, trust me. I had so much time to just roam around and do what I wanted without worrying about someone else.

My favorite part this go round was probably taking in all the details of Disney. I purchased what I maturely dub a 'fancy camera' before the trip and got a lot of use out of it during my week at the park. There are so many beautiful things that people dash by on their way to the rides, so it was nice to have the down time to walk around and take it all in.

So here's a look at the beginning of the most magical album ever. Stay tuned for what will hopefully be a weekly dose of magic on this blog as we make our way through the best senior trip ever.


The brown paper is from old scraps, I decided to make this album 9x12 because it's the best size for everything I wanted to put in it (I used the fuse tool for my page protectors but you'll hear more about that later). The diamond chipboard pieces are from the Park Ave Scrapbook Kit that I got in one of Studio Calico's Last Call sales. The blue and yellow stars are from the Park Ave Project Life Kit . The gold alphas are from American Crafts.

We're almost to Friday, keep it up!

xo

Ally

No comments