Throwback Thursday: Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

Guys we are almost done with the 2014 album!!!! Before you get too excited I just have to warn you that there's one more 2014 post coming, but after that I. AM. DONE. Surprisingly enough I think this is the fastest I've ever finished an album. That just goes to show you how on top of things I am. 

Anyway let's get started:

I love everything about Christmas. The food, the music, the way everyone just seems excited all the time. I think this layout tied all of my favorites together in the perfect way. Take a look:


The top left picture is of me and my cousin who is so freakin' precious he just makes my heart explodes. I'm not a kid person, but you wouldn't know it when I'm around him. The top right card is from the Walden Project Life Kit. I wrote "holly daze" as a fun play on words, because puns, like Christmas, bring me great joy. The bottom left card is also from the Walden Project Life Kit. Finally the bottom right photo is a selfie that took probably 20 shots to capture. It's important to get just right lewk ya know?


The top left photo is from a hole-in-the-wall beignet shop in my hometown. Over the years we've developed a tradition of going out for beignets before driving up and down the levees to look at all the bonfires. You can read more about the tradition of bonfires on the levee in Louisiana here. The blue "Yes Please" tag is from the Walden Project Life kit as well. The top right photo is of me and my sister in front of a plantation on the levee. The bottom photo is another artistic selfie of all us girls enjoying our traditions. I stamped "traditions" with the Clearly Kelly Outline Alphabet stamps.


I hope your Thursday is treating you well, and that, if you're lucky enough you'll have beignets in your life come this Christmas.

Happy holly daze (see what I did there),

Ally

No comments